South Lake Departures
Multiple pick-up locations south of Emerald Bay and Cave Rock
- USCG Captain charge: $75 per hour.
- Fuel not included.
- Multiple discounts available. Call for details!
- 28' Avalon Excalibur Pontoon Starting at:
- 28' Formula Bowrider Starting at:
- 31' Formula Bowrider Starting at:
- 33′ Formula Sun Sport Starting at:
- 45′ Formula Yacht Charter Starting at:
- Holiday rates may apply
Private Charters Tailored for You
Welcome to the Best Luxury Boat Charter experience on Lake Tahoe. We are proud to offer the Largest Fleet of Performance Formula Sport Boats, Cruisers, and Yachts on the lake, with all the top-of-the-line amenities needed for a perfect day on the water.
Allow our USCG licensed captains take you on a private scenic tour of the Tahoe basin. Explore remote crystal-clear swimming areas, boat-in lakeside restaurants, and all the must-see attractions in between.
- All charters are private and can take you wherever you want to go
- US Coast Guard licensed captains (100-ton certification or better)
- Reserve for a minimum of 3 hours or as many as 10 hours
- Catering options available
- Complimentary towel service, rafts, and paddle boards (upon request)
- Drone service with professionally edited photography/videography packages
- Multiple pick-up locations available, including private docks
- Food and drinks welcome; Alcohol allowed
- Ice and waters provided
Charter Boats in South Shore:
Special requests to make these boats available in North shore, West shore, and East shore CAN be accommodated. Please note that there are two 33’ Formula SS’s available.
- Light Jacket/Sweatshirt
- Youth life vests, if you have them (can be provided, if you do not have them)
- Any food you drink you like, except for bananas (captain’s superstition)